Since we on the TNRS Answers team began our work in September of 2015, we have developed a number of materials for you. We do our level best to keep them current and bear sole responsibility for them. Charlie Johnston has not generally reviewed or approved these materials in their specifics, although he *has* approved our overall approach.
On this page you will find (Section 1) a set of PDF Book Files that contain all of Charlie’s posts and pages up until the noted date, and (Section 2) a list of several FAQ files you can consult for answers to questions we frequently receive. If you would like to watch one or more of the videos of Charlie’s talks, please go to the Visit Videos page. Also available on that page are links to pages at St. Clare Heirloom Seeds’ website where you will find these talks as audio files or as CDs and DVDs.
Section 1: PDF Book Files Containing Charlie’s Pages and Past Posts
We have had many requests for book-like compilations of Charlie’s Pages and Posts. Thanks to BlogBooker.com, we have been able to generate these compilations. Please excuse any minor formatting errors the process may have introduced, but you will find both text and pictures successfully compiled. The posts are extensive and require separate books for different periods of time. Every six months from now on we will add another PDF to cover more recent posts.
For those of you who might want to print these books out, that is perfectly fine, provided that you honor the copyright restrictions on the first page of each book. We suggest that you copy to a USB flash drive those files that you have downloaded to your computer’s hard drive. Take that flash drive to a Fedex Office outlet or a similar copier outlet and ask them to help you print it. Since most of these books are around 500 pages long, you will want to ask for the lowest rate per page you can get.
Finally, if you have any comments or questions about these books, copyrights, or other related matters, please enter a comment below. You may also email the TNRS Answers team (go to the Contact page for our email address).
For all Pages in the navigation bar as of 7/11/16, click to download: CJ373-AllPages-All (Please note that the Pages in this PDF are ordered chronologically according to when the Pages were first published, not in the order you see them in the navigation bar.)
- Posts from Charlie’s first post to the end of 2014: CJ373-AllPostPDFs-2014.
- Posts in the first six months of 2015: CJ373-AllPostPDFs-2015-JanThruJun.
- Posts in the last six months of 2015: CJ373-AllPostPDFs-2015-JulThruDec.
- Posts from January through March 2016: CJ373-AllPostPDFs-2016-JanThruMar.
- Posts from April through June 2016: CJ373-AllPostPDFs-2016-AprThruJun.
- Posts from July through September 2016: CJ373-AllPostPDFs-2016-JulThruSep.
- To return to the website to read all posts since September 2016, Click Here.
Section 2: Answers to Some Frequently Asked Questions
The TNRS Answers team has developed a number of Google Documents that provide answers to questions we frequently receive. Please read down this list to find the one you need.
- On Charlie’s Credibility
- A Brief Summary of Events (prepared Nov 20, 2016)
- Help for People in Difficulty
- For Information on Pope Francis and the Church:
- On the Legitimacy of Pope Francis.
- On Prophecy and Private Revelation.
- For Technical and Website Assistance
- A guide to help you sign up to get notified when Charlie publishes a new post or to have new comments emailed to you. Note that if you are already getting posts or comments emailed to you and want to unsubscribe from either, click the “Unsubscribe …” link at the bottom of any such email.
- How to use alternate methods to log into Charlie’s site. If you don’t want to set up a WordPress.com account, you can use any existing Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account you have.
- A guide to help you activate the “Like” button and “Like” or “Unlike” a comment.
- A guide to help you add a picture to a comment.
Blessings to All,
Beckita, Doug, EllenChris, Lambzie37, JLynnByrd, LisaMania7, Mick, and SteveBC
The TNRS Answers Team